For the Bride – General Hints and Tips to help her choose the right dress for her bridesmaid’s.
Selecting The Right Dress
- We recommend that you choose your wedding gown first as it is your special day and the bridesmaids need to be matched to you rather than you finding something to complement them and even having to compromise on your gown.
- Bring a photo or picture of your gown and a swatch of your fabric along when looking for your bridesmaids dresses.
- When your bridesmaids have vastly different figures, heights and complextions we recommend that you find a style that either suits all your bridesmaids or consider different styles of dresses in the same colour and fabric that complement each girls personality, figure and complextion.
- When choosing a colour for your bridesmaids try to choose a colour that suites all your bridesmaids complextions and suites your theme and colour or you could consider the same style dress in different colours.
- Keep in mind your wedding day is about you and what you and your future husband want and the bridesmaids dress should complement your dress and also suit your theme and style but it is also important that the bridesmaids are happy and comfortable too.